Connecticut Children’s Medical Center Coronavirus Hot Line 1-833-226-2362
How are you feeling today? Please check in now: HOW WE FEEL
TOWN OF HEBRON
COVID-19 EMERGENCY INFORMATION
The Town of Hebron is working with Ted’s Market and the CERT team to provide emergency food supplies to residents who cannot leave their homes due to illness or age and have no other way to get supplies. Calls will be taken Sunday through Tuesday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM for delivery the following Saturday. A credit card is required for payment. If you are sick or elderly and need emergency resupply please call (860) 228-5971, Select Option 1. PLEASE NOTE: This service will not be available for Memorial Day Weekend. Plan ahead.
• Friday, March 13, 2020, at 12:00 noon the Town Manager issued an Emergency Declaration.
• March 16, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. The Town of Hebron Emergency Operations Center opened in partial activation status.
• All Town Buildings will be closed to the public from March 16, 2020 at 12:00 until further notice. Although the buildings are closed, business is still being conducted. Employees are monitoring and responding to voicemail and email requests. If you have urgent business to conduct please contact the appropriate department or the Town Manager’s Office at 860-228-5971.
The Town Clerk will be in the office from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Monday through Friday. This office is closed the public but the business of posting agendas and minutes, responding to emails and phone messages, retrieving mail and drop box deliveries and recording land records will continue.
• The Transfer Station/Recycling Center will be opening the lower section on Saturday 5/9/2020. Fees will be charged to the nearest $5 increment and exact change only. Expect long wait times as only two cars at a time will be allowed. Face masks and social distancing is required to enter the facility.
- The June 6th collection of hazardous waste at CREOC is cancelled.
• All Hebron park fields will be closed to the public, including playscapes at the parks and schools. The park trails and Airline Trail are open and accessible.
• Senior Center Congregate meals have been temporarily suspended
• Home delivered meals program would continue with the following precautions – volunteers will leave meals at the door of the recipients’ homes without having direct interaction between the volunteers and the recipients
• All social services will continue to be provided (information and assistance, public benefits counseling, CHOICES counseling, etc.) employing appropriate social distancing and precautions
• Dial-a-Ride has been suspended, unless absolutely essential
For More Information Please Call (860) 228-5971
Hartford Healthcare Coronavirus Hotline:
Please refer to the following link for advice if you have questions about Coronavirus